Cash Surplus – Each company can have its own appropriate cash level. The surplus cash can be beneficial for some purpose like covering their interest, expenses and capital expenditures and emergencies. The above list is generated based on the following criteria.
- Shareholders fund is greater than Market Cap.
- Total Debt of companies is less than 1% of Market Cap.
- Positive Return on Capital Employed.
- Market Capitalization greater than 25 Cr.
- Promoter holding greater than 25 % of Total Holdings.
- YOY sales growth greater than -20%.
- Positive Shareholders fund.